Expertreviews is in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and other applicable intellectual property laws that may be included.
www.expertreviews.co.in has all the rights to modify the terms and conditions over the cause of time, we will always provide a public notice as soon as this is done. Any changes made on our website will be significant from the date of posting. Continuous access and use of www.expertreviews.co.in even after changes will signify that you agree to accept to all current policies of use, terms and conditions of our website.
The content that we provide at www.expertreviews.co.in is for information/educational purpose, and our author or any of our officials is not responsible for any sort of accidental damages direct or indirect of any product in the form of images, text, graphics, or links provided on the site. www.expertreviews.co.in does not make any warranties about the reliability, completeness, and accuracy of this information. Though we strive to provide quality links from ethical sources, we still do not have any control over these linked sites' content and nature. By this we pledge to make sure we provide you the best of services.
Image Usage Policy
The graphic, images and product photos used are the sole property of www.expertreviews.co.in. The copyright of these images directly goes to www.expertreviews.co.in. Images used from external sources are given credit as due. You may access our content and images by agreeing to our terms and conditions.
If your copyrighted material has been uploaded on www.expertreviews.co.in or if hyperlinks to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine provider and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication (our contact form is provided and active) that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter before moving on with complaints you may not be sure of.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
1. Provide valid evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you as need may arise.
3. You must also include a valid email address which will be our first point of contact with you.
4. You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including some search terms at least one search term under which the material appears in expertreview search results.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
7. Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the infringement notice to us through the options in the contact us segment
Our team will review it and get back to you within the next 48hours.
NOTE: complaints should be well filled mistakes should be avoided so as to avoid complications.
You can also connect with us via our social media handle.
For all inquires send an email to email@example.com or use our contact form
Smarthome Solutions Team.